- Upright Vacuums, Backpack Vacuums & Residential Cannisters - $10
- Hoover & Bissell Brand Extractors, Commercial/Restaurant Vacuums Floor Polishers, Burnishers & Blower Air Movers - $20
- Electric Walk Behind Extractors, Portables & Robot Vacuums - $50
- Hydro-Force Sprayers, Parts & Service (Repair) - $40
- Hose Repair per End Plus Parts Added - $10
- All estimate fees will be applied towards repair.
- Estimate turn around is between 24 to 72 hours depending on workload.
- Emergency repairs are always available to be done immediately.
- Major repairs should have reservations made in advance.
- All repairs have a 90 day guarantee.
- Informative estimate are always given, along with repair options.
- Modifications, upgrades & improvements available.
Repairs can be a very stressful thing. We have been doing repairs on truckmounts in San Diego for 30+ years so we get it. We know you make a living with your machine, so our 1st priority is to get you up and running. When you have an emergency, we will jump right in your van, assess the situation, and give you your options. Our technicians have 30+ years experience in truckmount repairs. Truckmount repairs in San Diego have been scarcely supported in recents years, but we've always been here, and will continue to be a place you can rely on.
Serving all of San Diego County, we can either repair on site or pick up and bring to our facility for a more thorough repair. We repair all makes and models and performer warranty work for Tennant Trend, Nobles, Minuteman, Viper, Clarke, and Advance to name a few.