Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Stainless Steel Swivel Grout Brush
The stainless steel grout brush will easily clean up stains you either thought were permanent or had to use harsh cleaners to remove. Paint? No problem. It’ll cut right through it and won’t damage grout.
The bristles are stiff enough to dig deep into the pores in grout and scrub out dirt, yet soft and pliant enough that they don’t damage or tear out grout.
- Brush head is 5″ long, 3.5″ high and 0.5″ wide.
- Bristles are 0.5″ long and 3 rows 0.5″ wide.
- Connects to any standard threaded handle.
- Brush head is replaceable once bristles are worn out.
- Stainless steel bristles are stronger than plastic.
- Bristles fit more uniformly into grout channels.
- Does not damage stone or ceramic tiles.
- Fast and easy to use. Simply wet grout with cleaner, scrub and rinse.
- Caution: Do not use on dry grout as this may remove a thin layer of grout.
- Rinse the brush with clean water after each use to remove any chemicals.
- Should brush create black streaks on floor then keep tile and grout wet until you mop or extract. The black marks are easy to remove.