Scrub and Polish Tight Spaces – 12″, 14″ and 16″
Fit the Twin Talon with a Pad
to Polish Stone
Install the Handle
to Work the Tightest Spaces
Fit a 16” Twin Talon with Nylon Brush to Scrub
The Twin Talon was born out of the need for affordable polishing edger with compact power. Dual 1/8 HP motors spin heads at
500 RPM in opposing directions. The result is very controllable polisher with low center of gravity.
The Twin Talon is small enough to work on counter tops but large enough to polish a small bathroom floor. Available in three sizes. The 36” removable handle (optional) mounts over the hand grips and lets you stand while using the Twin Talon as an edger, carpet spotter and a floor scrubber.
• Compact 22.5 lbs. design. 3 sizes (12”, 14”, & 16”)
• The 14” model is designed for use with diamond tools, mounted
with pad driver (#AS003-7)
• 1/8 HP dual motors
• Optional 36” easy-mount handle for use while standing
• Exclusive Mag-Lock TM brush and driver attaching system
• Durable resin cover over steel frame for reliable performance
• Quiet belt drive power
• Simple operator switch for both hand or foot operation
• 2-piece commercial, 35 ft. (14-3) SJT easy-wrap power cord
• Optional easy-mount handle (#KIT3062)
• Wide selection of drivers & specialty brushes
• UL / CUL approved components for safe performance
There are no reviews yet.