PURAERO 1/3 HP Air Movers are centrifugal blowers that are rugged and efficient, featuring three-speed operation at a low amp draw.
These air movers have a sealed motor and on-board GFCI outlets, making them ideal workhorses for water damage restoration projects and other tough job sites.
equipped with a powerful 1/3 horsepower motor with three speed settings and a maximum airflow of 2,550 CFM. Even with all the power, this efficient air mover operates at only 2.44 amps.
It also features two on-board GFCI outlets for daisy-chaining up to three units together for larger water damage restoration projects. The 25-foot power cord makes positioning these air movers easy.
- Flat on the Floor: For removing water from flooring, carpets, baseboards, and more.
- At 45-degree Angle: Perfect for fast drying of wall board and paint on construction sites, as well as water damage removal.
- At 90-degree Angle: Aim at the ceiling or in crawl spaces at sub-flooring to quickly dry out water damaged areas.
Weighing in at only 24 pounds, the Puraero PA-330-AM is very easy to transport, yet is constructed of industry-standard rotomolded plastic housing, instead of injection molded housing, for durability.
Easily stack up to four of these powerful air movers onto a truck or van and take them to any number of job sites for fast, concentrated drying.
- Safe Operation: All units are ETL/cETC certified
- Color Options: The PA-330-AM centrifugal air movers are available in blue, green, or red.
- Sealed Motor: The 1/3 HP motor is sealed and lubricated for long life.
- Sound Level: These units operate at 68 decibels on high fan speed.
There are no reviews yet.