The PURAERO PA-200-AM is a compact, lightweight mini centrifugal air mover which can be used for a variety of both water damage restoration jobs and air circulation needs. Ideal for use in constricted spaces.
It is constructed with a rotomolded plastic housing and plugs into a standard 115-volt outlet. ETL/cETL certified, this air mover also features on-board outlets for daisy-chaining multiple units together.
Maintenance is a breeze and only requires checking and tightening the fasteners and cleaning the screens on the side and front of the unit when needed. Use compressed air or a vacuum to remove lint or debris from the motor, screen, and blower wheel. Always inspect the power cord for any damage prior to using.
Delivers 800 CFM of airflow, yet is compact, lightweight, and stackable making it easy to transport to and from restoration job sites.
- Long Power Cord: The 10-foot cord makes placement easier on job sites.
- Efficient to Use: PURAERO’S compact air mover draws only 2.1 amps.
- Extension Cord Option: You can use a three-wire 16/3 or larger gauge approved extension cord that have three-prong grounding plugs with this air mover if needed.
- Manual Control: Use the simple dial control to select the fan speed 1-3.
- Electrical Specs: 115V, 60Hz, 1/5 HP, 175W, 2.1 Amp